Topic: Marketing Into the Obamacare Economy.
The Affordable Care Act changed the game and raised the opportunity for insurance providers. Tens of millions of new customers are now in market, shifting insurance company marketing from b2b to b2c. The challenges are diverse. Not only is messaging and planning/buying different, but marketers have to cultivate new customer acquisition channels, vet new sources of data, and understand new class of customers. The sheer complexity of the new exchange system poses educational challenges to all and raises questions about who in this new public/private industry partnership is responsible for doing what in the marketplace? Our panel of insurance industry marketers and agencies explores marketing in the post ACA landscape.
- Marcelo Rodriguez, President, Grupo Parada @mrodriguezGP
- Olivia Banyon, Founder, EVP/Managing Director, Quality Matters
- Jamie Beth Solak, Managing Director, Arlington Healthcare Group
- Alice Chen, MD Executive Director, Doctors for America @atychen
- Jose Villa, President, Sensis @jrvilla