EmblemHealth is a Healthcare organization that offers healthcare products and services to predominately New York customers. They serve approximately 3.4 million people and are dedicated to provide access to affordable, quality health coverage, in ways that respect and respond to people’s fundamental needs.
EmblemHealth’s social mission is to provide access to affordable, quality health coverage in ways that respect and respond to people’s fundamental needs.
The use of digital technology has made its way into every aspect of Hispanics’ daily life. It has rapidly changed the way Hispanics search for healthcare and their decision process at the time of enrollment. EmblemHealth wass looking to empower its Hispanic outreach by incorporating a hyperlocal Hispanic marketing campaign.
The objective was to engage current Hispanic clients and increase new Hispanic enrollment through an event in New York City. The target audience were:
- Uninsured Hispanics living in New York State.
- Income Less than 400% of Federal Poverty Level.
- Current Hispanic EmblemHealth clients.
Grupo Parada generated qualified leads for EmblemHealth within a 2 week period prior to a 3 Kings Day event in Upper Manhattan. Qualified leads were potential clients interested in enrolling into affordable healthcare coverage, and in order to become a qualified lead, the New York Hispanic person would sign up in an online form that will acquire their basic contact information for a follow up.
We also worked to increase in Digital Marketing performance:
- Reach: Number of Hispanics who see EmblemHealth’s message.
- Engagement: Hispanics who become EmblemHealth’s ambassadors by interacting, sharing and learning more with the institution’s digital ecosystem.
- Maximized EmblemHealth’s outreach by generating leads before, during, and after the Three Kings Day Event: 2x the number of adults that attended the event.
- The whole campaign was done in Spanish, and the leads were Spanish speakers.
- Grupo Parada promoted the event through digital marketing targeting Hispanics living in that specific zip code, and receiving contact information as RSVP’s to the event at La Marina.