HISPANIC MARKET FACTS
Marketing to Hispanic Consumers
Cultural competency extends beyond speaking or understanding a foreign language. Don’t allow a lack of cultural finesse to result in million dollar advertising losses. Your marketing campaign should target the specific country or region that you’re trying to reach. Translation isn’t enough when your company wants to deliver the right message to a different culture.
- Hispanics account for 16% of U.S. population; they will reach 34% by the year 2020.
- Hispanics migrate from twenty different countries to the U.S., bringing distinct cultural nuances, expectations, and habits.
- There are 8.2 million affluent Hispanics in the U.S.; a socioeconomic segment that is growing faster than its non-Hispanic counterparts.
- Affluent Hispanics embrace technology; they are gadget enthusiasts and are early adopters and influencers in the technology market.
- Hispanics represent almost 3 million households with over $75,000 annual income each; they are highly likely to make big-ticket purchases.
Why Target Digital Latinos?
- Hispanic Internet usage skyrocketed and exceeded 30 million.
- Hispanic Internet users spend more time online than in any other medium.
- Hispanics adopt new technology more rapidly than other groups.
- Hispanics are avid social networkers.
How to Market to Hispanics Online
Translation isn’t enough when your company wants to deliver the right message.
Cultural competency extends beyond speaking or understanding a foreign language. Don’t allow a lack of cultural finesse to result in million-dollar advertising losses. Let us tailor your message for your target audience.
Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in the United States. The Hispanic market needs to be studied for reasons beyond literal translation of an English message. Varying levels of acculturation and assimilation, language preference, and technology usage within the community are just some of the key things to consider to ensure clear communication between brands and their Hispanic consumers.
We do more than translate your message… we transform it for you.
Ensure your company’s online success with our more in-depth approach. An effective campaign will put your business several steps ahead of competitors who don’t address the intrinsic needs of their target audience. Contact us by e-mail with the desired market you would like to reach (Hispanics in the U.S, South American, Central American, European or Caribbean) and your contact information. One of our representatives will guide you through the localization and translation process.