Grupo Parada is a community-oriented Hispanic marketing company that came together to better engage Hispanic market. We are happy to have Carlos Anton join us in 2015, as our new Managing Partner. Carlos leads the operations team that is responsible for deploying our experienced Hispanic Marketing Team to private and public institutions that seek market growth.
Prior to joining Grupo Parada, Carlos’ professional career includes:
- Director of Capacity Management & Analysis at Sears Holdings: National responsibility for workforce planning, market rationalization, planning analytics and labor effectiveness programs.
- Director of Operations at Comcast Cable: responsible of driving aggressive subscriber penetration and minimizing new product churn by improving customer care and retention practices.
- Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis at Verizon: Collaborated with management team to identify, define, and prioritize revenue enhancements and cost reduction initiatives.
- Crain’s New York Business 2006 “40 under 40” Rising Star Award
- SHPE’s (Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers) prestigious “Most Promising Engineer/Scientist Award”
- Active board member in organizations such as: SHPE, FIRST (For the Inspiration & Recognition of Science & Technology), AYUDA for the Arts, and Repertorio Español.
- Graduated from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute with a degree in Industrial Engineering and a minor in Political Science.
As per Carlos, “in order to reach a diverse market, like the Hispanic community, institutions need diversity on their team.” Carlos continues: “That’s why, Grupo Parada provides those institutions with a proven team that becomes their Hispanic Marketing Department.” Carlos Anton is looking forward to continue to leverage strategic partnerships and geotargeted campaigns for the benefit of institutions in 2016.